“The quieter you become, the more you can hear.”
- Ram Dass
PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS
With private yoga lessons, you'll be able to focus more on your own individual yoga goals and get personalized instruction based on your health, body type and lifestyle. Students book private lessons for a variety of reasons such as:
Understanding the basics of yoga (numerous sessions required)
Developing confidence to practice in group settings
Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space
Deepening meditation practice
Diving into postures of your choice - whether you'd like to master a challenging pose like headstand or perfect form in a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana
Exploring yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga
$75/hour or 5 sessions for $300 (20% off) - expires 6 months from first session
- 10% off your first session!
- Can be used for up to 5 people (+$10/person after 5)
- Can request additions to the class including aromatherapy, reiki, meditation, or sound bath for an added cost.
- Must book at least one month before sessions expire, as availability right before expiration cannot be guaranteed.
PRIVATE INTUITIVE REIKI SESSIONS
We offer private sessions from Lindsay Gunn, Reiki Master in the tradition of Usui Shiki Ryoho. Reiki is a simple method of hands-on healing where energy flows from the hands of the Reiki practitioner into the cells of the person being treated, re-establishing balance and harmony on the physical, emotional, and spiritual planes so that the natural function is restored. Throughout this session, intuitive messages will be received and shared/discussed at the end. Sessions do not have a set time and will depend entirely on the client/their energy that day, as well as the messages that were received. Please allot at least 2 hours in your schedule.
• Decreases anxiety, tension, and muscle stress
• Relieves grief, loneliness, and depression
• Promotes healing following surgery or injuries
• Improves sleep and well-being, reduces pain
• Diminishes side effects of chemo and radiation